Young Men & Women’s Business Leadership Academy
Our goal is to positively inﬂuence young men and young women in our community to be accountable for their actions, to think proactively and to cooperate with community entities and individuals.
This coincides with a curriculum that is aimed at coaching youth to help them acquire new social skills, emotional regulation skills and cooperative qualities that are relative to business skill sets. These skills will prepare the young men and young women to be servant leaders in their communities and in their future careers/businesses that they will represent.
From business expos and vendor events, to having important conversations, the YMWBLA is geared to help youth find their strengths and succeed at something that they choose in life.
- Over 30 business plans made in 2021-2022.
- 8 former members are now full time college students.
- Completed short documentary & accepted to film festival.
- Planned and coordinated two community events.
- Offering ACT Prep & GED attainment resources.
- The Young Men’s & Women’s Business Leadership Academy meet weekly at the Malone and on selected weekends for events.